This is the End of the Line for Conflicts of Interest
As true 100% Tenant/Buyer Representatives, we solemnly pledge to…
- Protect Commercial Tenants and Owner-Occupants from the rampant conflicts of interest that plague the CRE industry.
- Represent only the interests of Commercial Occupiers.
- Never accept any property listings from Commercial Landlords.
- Use our professional experience, knowledge and integrity to deliver objective, superior advice for Commercial Occupiers.
- Act as true advocates, fiduciaries and loyal, obedient Agents for Commercial Occupiers.
- Elevate the interests of Commercial Occupiers above our own.
- Abide faithfully by real estate laws wherever we advocate for Commercial Occupiers.
- Never act as a Dual Agent, Designated Broker, Landlord’s Subagent, Intermediary, Facilitator or Transaction Broker, which invite double-dipping on fees on both sides of a transaction.
- Accept no referral fees or compensation from professionals or vendors that we recommend to our Clients.
- Treat Commercial Occupiers’ decisions as respectfully and as carefully as our own.
Here’s a link to a stunning war story from Biznow Atlanta, Major US Tenant Files Suit Alleging Multi-state Real Estate Fraud & Bribery Scheme. It’s about what goes wrong when a Tenant doesn’t take Conflicts of Interest seriously. So it engages an international Commercial Real Estate Brokerage House, one quite accustomed to serving two masters with competing interests in the same transaction. Letting the fox count the chickens doesn’t usually end very well and this war story certainly doesn’t for the Tenant.