11 Excellent Reasons to Ask for Our Professional Advice
- Working all day, every day as 100% Tenant/Buyer Representatives, we don’t get distracted or conflicted by listing properties for Landlords.
- Providing objective comparisons of properties, we level the playing field for Occupiers to negotiate smarter, harder against Owners.
- On leases, we merchandise Tenants to encourage Landlords to try harder to gain or retain your valuable tenancy.
- We refer you to commercial real estate attorneys focused on Occupiers’ needs, not unrelated personal or business matters.
- We develop and unlock leverage to negotiate as a fiduciary and true, loyal advocate for Occupiers.
- Driving hard bargains with Landlords and Sellers to win the best possible terms and conditions for Occupiers, we are tough-minded, patient negotiators.
- We aren’t jerks and we treat Landlords, Sellers, their Agents and Property Managers respectfully because we realize that you need to live with them when the negotiations are completed.
- Because life and business change, we negotiate contingency provisions in purchase contracts and flexible lease terms, such as expansion rights and options to contract or even to terminate/cancel.
- We lead and remain in the entire process, including negotiating contract language. We don’t disappear after the letter of intent.
- We increase net profits for most Occupiers, while we save you significant time and minimize your efforts.
- By tackling the details hard, we unlock the leverage required to negotiate the best possible leases, lease renewals, expansions and purchase contracts for Occupiers.
Be Represented. Not brokered.™ Worldwide.